Information we may collect from youWe collect information directly from you when you are asked to provide personal details about yourself, including but not limited to:
- when you purchase products or services from us by telephone, email or elsewhere.
- information that you provide by filling in forms on Our Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to receive updates or access our online library, registering for our Academy, using our U-value calculator and flue estimator tools, or making an enquiry.
- when you submit enquiries to us by email or contact us by telephone. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- when you submit your CV to us to apply for a current vacancy.
- you may be given the opportunity to sign up to our newsletter. When you do so, we ask for some basic personal information. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us to send you email newsletters.
Uses made of the informationWe use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. This can include notifications about the launch of new products, competitions, offers or other relevant news articles that you might find interesting.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your informationWe may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Forterra Building Products Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.